Reading, UK, 07 June 2017. Bullitt Group has been awarded ‘Best Ruggedised Device’ at the Mobile Industry Awards for its ground-breaking Cat S60 smartphone. The Cat S60 is the world’s first smartphone with an integrated thermal imaging camera and the world’s most waterproof smartphone – pushing the boundaries of mobile technology, and how and where it’s used.
Peter Stephens, CEO Bullitt Group, global mobile device licensee for Caterpillar said, “To stand out from the crowd in today’s smartphone market requires true innovation and we are proud that our Cat S60, a world’s first, has been recognised with this award.”
The Cat S60 beat other devices from Dell, Getac, Honeywell and Panasonic to clinch the award.
Cat S60 key features:
- Strengthened Die Cast Frame
- Drop proof to 1.8m, MIL Spec 810G
- Super bright display (typical 540 nits), Gorilla Glass 4
- 7” HD capacitive multi-touch with auto wet finger & glove support
- Optimised battery performance (3800mAh)
- High quality audio experience (>105dB)
- Underwater 13MP main camera with dual flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE
- Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM
- Android™ Marshmallow
- Dedicated FLIR thermal camera app with MSX technology; still image, panorama, and video capture; changeable heat palettes; temperature spot meter; and min, max, and average temperature data
About Bullitt Group
Bullitt Group enables the world’s leading brands to enter into rapid growth consumer technology categories creating broader appeal and new, long-term income streams in the process.
Since its formation in 2009, Bullitt Group has designed, manufactured and distributed millions of mobile phones, audio products, other connected devices and related peripherals to more than 60 countries across the globe.
Bullitt Group’s Head Office is in Reading, England with additional office locations in Taipei (Taiwan), Shenzhen (China), New York (USA).