Note: Bluetooth tethering is subject to being included in your data package with your Network Operator.
On the device
1. Go to the settings menu select Network & Internet;
2. Select Hotspot & Tethering;
3. Select Bluetooth Tethering, return to the previous screen and then return once more to the settings window;
4. Select Bluetooth to make your device discoverable.
1. On your PC/Laptop, search for Bluetooth devices;
2. Select your device and connect to it.
3. Once your device is connected and the drivers are successfully installed, click on your device from the list of connected devices. Tethering complete.