CAT Q10 PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Bullitt Mobile Ltd, with its registered office at One Valpy, Valpy Street, Reading, RG1 1AR, Berkshire, UK.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other rules or instructions specified by the Promoter about the Promotion (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Participants who make business enquiry about CAT phone product(s) from the Promoter on-line between 31st of October 2022 and 30th of November 2022 will be eligible to receive, free of charge, a CAT Q10 Rugged Mobile Internet Hotspot (“the Promotional Item”) to be delivered directly to Participant at their postal address in the UK, subject to these Terms and Conditions (“the Promotion”).
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over only and excludes employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, their agents or any other company or person professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Only one claim per entry is permitted. This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers of the Promoter.
- No entry fees or purchases necessary to participate.
- Participants must visit https://www.catphones.com/en-gb/business-q10-promotion (webpage) on or between 00:01 31st of October 2022 and 23:59 on 30th of November 2022, complete and submit the enquiry form (including entering Participant’s name, nature of business, number of employees, email address and contact number) (“Claim”).
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Promotional Item with an alternative promotional offer of equivalent or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promotor’s control make it necessary to do so.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter will post the Promotional Item within 30 days of successful claim validation, to the address in the UK provided by the Participant. The Promotional Item will require a signature on delivery. The Promoter shall not be responsible, nor shall have any responsibility to replace, any Promotional Items lost during delivery.
Privacy and Data Protection:
- If any of the clauses within the Promotion should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that clause shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Compensation for the Promotional Item in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing the Promotional Item, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participant or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of or in connection with the Promotional Item or this Promotion.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.