Upgrade & Cashback Programme Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms“) are an agreement between you and Bullitt Mobile Limited (“Bullitt“). By participating in the Upgrade & Cashback Programme, you accept these Terms.
Subject to these Terms, you may purchase an eligible Cat phone from the Catphones.com website and receive money back (“Cashback Value”) after returning your current eligible Cat phone (“Returned Device”).
By participating in the Upgrade & Cashback Programme, you confirm that you are the owner of the Returned Device or you have obtained express permission from the rightful owner of the Returned Device.
- Device Eligibility
You may return only one (1) device under the Upgrade & Cashback Programme for each new Cat phone you purchase. Device model eligibility and Cashback Value are determined by Bullitt at its sole discretion and may vary depending on the time of purchase. Please refer to our website for the most up to date information on eligible devices and Cashback Value.
- Device Acceptance and Cashback Eligibility
- To be eligible for Cashback your device must:
- not be crushed or bent;
- match the device details provided at the point of purchase;
- have the same IMEI as provided to Bullitt;
- send in proof of purchase if requested by Customer Service.
- If your device does not meet the eligibility criteria, Bullitt at its sole discretion may:
- reject the Cashback request; or
- offer a lower Cashback Value based on the device received.
- To be eligible for Cashback your device must:
- Shipping your Returned Device
- Bullitt will provide instructions on how to send us your Returned Device. You must follow the instructions Bullitt provides, including using any traceable shipment method and protective packaging as required by Bullitt. If you lose or discard the shipping label, please contact Bullitt Customer Service.
- Bullitt will consider your Returned Device received as of the date the partner appointed by Bullitt confirms successful inspection of the Returned Device. By shipping the device to Bullitt, you agree to transfer title and ownership of the Returned Device to Bullitt. You disclaim any and all right, title or interest in and to the Returned Device, including the right to sell, dispose, or otherwise use any component parts of the Returned Device.
- You should ship only the Returned Device to Bullitt. Discard accessories you no longer need (including covers, cases, SIM cards and memory cards) in accordance with your local waste and recycling regulations before sending the Returned Device to Bullitt. Any items sent with your Returned Device will not be returned. No cashback is offered on anything other than your Returned Device.
- Once your Returned Device has been collected, Bullitt cannot return your Returned Device to you, even if you return your new Cat phone within the applicable return period.
- Removing your data and unlocking your Returned Device
- You must remove all data, including all confidential and personal data, from your Returned Device before returning it to Bullitt. To do this, you should perform a factory reset on the Returned Device within the settings menu of the device. Refer to the user manual or support page on the Catphones.com website for information on how to do a factory reset on your Returned Device.
- It is your sole responsibility to back up any files or data from your Returned Device that you wish to retain prior to performing a factory reset. Bullitt does not accept any responsibility or liability for any lost files or data or disclosure of private information that has not been removed from your Returned Device prior to return.
- Cashback Payment
- Once Bullitt’s partner has confirmed the Returned Device satisfies the eligibility criteria, Bullitt Customer Service will provide the cashback to the agreed Cashback Value of the Returned Device.
- Payment of the Cashback Value shall be made using the same method as used to purchase the new Cat phone device
- We aim to complete all Cashback payments within 10 days of receiving the Returned Device.
- General Terms
- The Upgrade & Cashback Programme is offered and administered by Bullitt.
- The Upgrade & Cashback Programme is only available to individuals who buy a new Cat phone and use the new Cat phone for personal, household, family use, or bona fide business use.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to participate in the Upgrade & Cashback Programme.
- Bullitt reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Terms at any time, including terminating the Upgrade & Cashback Programme or modifying these Terms.
- If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms.