SIMPLE TO USE | COST EFFECTIVE | AVAILABLE NOW
TEMPERATURE SCREENING SMARTPHONES
FOR A SAFER RETURN TO WORK, LEISURE AND LIFE
The Cat S60 Series
INTEGRATED THERMAL IMAGING
- Thermal imaging camera is as straightforward to use as a regular smartphone camera. Simple instructions – no training
- AI powered screening application
- Mil-Spec 810G and IP68/IP69K certified. Withstands multiple 6 feet drops onto steel
- Android OS and fully connected: 4G LTE ,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Proven product & technology – 650,000 devices already in use around the world today
HYGIENE FIRST – EASY CLEAN
Waterproof and built to withstand regular scrubbing and exposure to chemicals,
bleaches and detergents.
- Bleach wipe test with 3000 cycles.
- Alcohol abrasion test with 100 cycles.
- Real world chemical susceptibility test at 60 degree room temp at 95% humidity for 2 days.
- Sweat test at 8.8pH levels for 48 hours.
- Do not need an additional case that can store germs.
Users can fully submerge them frequently in soapy water and/or generously apply available sanitisers.
BENEFITS OF A SMART PHONE SOLUTION
Though standalone thermal cameras are available, the thermal camera integrated into the Cat S61 and also Cat S60 offer a number of key advantages:
Cat phones are military spec ‘rugged’ devices. Designed and built to be extremely tough and robust, making them suitable for use in any environment, indoors or outdoors.
They can be easily cleaned and disinfected and can be fully submerged in hot water with soaps, detergents or even bleach.
They are connected devices. As smartphones, thermal imagery or other data collected can, where necessary, be shared, streamed or screen-mirrored via WiFi or cellular data connections.
CAT® S61 SMARTPHONE
EASY TO USE MASS SCREENING DEVICE
1. Open the MyFLIR app
Mount phone into monitoring location / tripod that will allow people to pass by at a maximum of 1.5m away facing the camera as straight on as possible.
Set colour palette to ‘Iron’ if it is not already selected.
2. Tap the calibrate icon
Tap the temperature gradient icon (fourth icon in from top left) so the visible temperature bar appears to the right of the screen.
(top right icon) – the sensor will now automatically calibrate.
3. Tap the top temperature
Enter 34°C or 93°F and tap the tick icon to confirm. Tap the lower temperature at the bottom of the chart to edit and lock it. Enter 32°C or 89°F and tap the tick icon to confirm.
Wait for 2-3 minutes before use as the accuracy will increase as the sensor warms up.
The display will now only show temperatures between these two temperatures. Anything lower will be black, anything higher will be white. Anything showing up with a colour or white will be highlighting an elevated temperature.
This is a preliminary screening tool, not a medical diagnostic instrument. Thermal imaging sensor should not be used as a substitute for a medically certified thermometer.