Note: Bluetooth tethering is subject to being included in your data package with your Network Operator.
On the device:
1. Go to the settings menu and scroll across to “Network & Connectivity”.
2. Scroll down to “Bluetooth” and click it in the menu.
3. Select “On” to enable Bluetooth
4. Select “Visible to All” to make your device discoverable
5. Scroll down to “Nearby Devices” and click this to look for other devices
1. On your PC/Lap top search for Bluetooth devices
2. Select your device and connect to it
3. Once your device is connected and the drivers are successfully installed, click on your device from the list of connected devices – tethering is complete