Installing a Nano SIM card:
1. Place your device on a flat surface with the display facing upwards and open the SIM protective cover.
2. Use your fingertip to pull out the SIM tray.
3. Put the Nano SIM card in the SIM tray as indicated on the tray guide with gold pins facing upwards.
4. Insert the SIM tray back into the SIM card slot and ensure the SIM protective cover is completely closed.
Installing a microSD™ memory card:
1. Place your device on a flat surface with the display facing upwards and open the SD protective cover.
2. Insert a microSD™ card into the memory card slot with gold pins facing upwards (the white device ID label preinstalled in this space remains. Place the microSD™ card on top of the white label.)
3. Push the memory card until you hear a locking sound.
• To remove the microSD card, open the SD protective cover, press against the edge of the memory card and remove it.
• Do not force the microSD card as this could damage the memory card or slot.
• The maximum capacity microSD card supported is a 128GB SDXC card