The latest Class 1, Division 2 certified handsets from Cat® phones
Access the very best deals direct with Cat phones.
Complete the form below to speak to a sales rep.
Built to withstand the toughest environments.
Nonincendive, Class 1, Division 2, Group A-D, T4 is a special certification that qualifies the Cat S48c for use in hazardous work environments where concentrations of flammable gasses or mists are not normally present in an explosive concentration (but may accidentally exist).
The Cat S48c is a Non-Incendive device which reduces the chance of spark in combustible environments. Certified to be used in hazardous areas designated as Class 1, Division 2.
The Cat S48c is built with durability at its core, just like the Cat equipment you see on construction sites, built to withstand drops, dust, vibration and even extreme temperatures this is a phone that won’t let you down.
A battery that lasts for days, not hours
IP68 AND MIL-SPEC 810G
Super Tough Screen
CORNING® GORILLA® Glass 5
Cat S48c Features
- Extended battery life (4,000 mAh, 22 days stand-by time)
- Greater memory (3GB RAM + 32GB ROM storage)
- Tough, large touchscreen (5″ display, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5)
- That works with gloves and readable in full sunlight
- Leading rugged credentials
- Of course it’s drop-proof. It’s a Cat phone.