Extended Warranty- Terms and Conditions
Important Notice: Please read the following terms carefully.
Extended Warranty Cover
- The Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) provide the complete terms between you (“You or “Your”) and Bullitt Mobile Limited (“Bullitt” or “Us or Our” or “We”) for the Cat mobile devices (“Products”) specified in your invoice or order confirmation.
- Supplements the limited warranty statement provided for the Products for which the Extended Warranty has been purchased.
- The Extended Warranty is available in the country in which you purchased your Product
- The Extended Warranty is only available for the Cat mobile device Product as detailed on the invoice at the point of purchase of the Extended Warranty.
The covered Product is a Cat phone device as identified on your invoice/proof of purchase. Not all products are eligible for Extended Warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE EXTENDED WARRANTY?
The Extended Warranty has the same coverage as Our limited warranty.
During the Extended Warranty period, Bullitt Mobile or its authorised agent will, at their discretion, without charge, repair or replace the Product if it experiences operational failures that impact the Product’s functionality resulting under normal operating conditions.
Bullitt Mobile will return the repaired Product or replace it with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All faulty parts or components that are replaced will become the property of Bullitt. Extended Warranty availability and response times may vary from country to country and may also be subject to a registration requirement in the country of purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- the Product is used other than in accordance with the User Manual causing corrosion or oxidation due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions, or
- physical damage to the surface of the Product including, but not limited to scratches or cracks on the display or camera lens;
- the battery is short-circuited, or if the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering;
- the Product serial number, the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal have been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible;
- the defect was caused by the use of 3rd party accessories;
- deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear;
- unauthorised modifications or connections, unauthorised opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorised spare parts;
- the defect was caused by a defective function of the cellular network or other system; or,
- the Product software needs to be upgraded due to changes in cellular network parameters; or,
- performance issues or incompatibilities caused by editing of the registry settings, modifications of the operating software including but not limited to rooting the device or 3rd party application downloads; or,
- accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Bullitt Mobile unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship
- Theft, loss or damage from fire.
- Accessories (whether purchased with the product or separately).
The period of Extended Warranty shall begin after the statutory manufacturer Limited Warranty expires and run for a period of one year.
You may cancel the Extended Warranty at any time for any reason. If You cancel the Extended Warranty within fourteen (14) days of the date purchased, You will receive a refund of the full purchase price of the Extended Warranty. If You cancel the Extended Warranty after this time, no refund will be available.
After Bullitt authorise your claim, we will at our sole discretion repair your Product with new or refurbished parts or replace your Product with a new or refurbished Product with comparable specifications. The decision to repair or replace will be made solely by Bullitt. If your Product requires repair, service will be provided by an authorised service centre.
THIS WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY BULLITT. IN NO EVENT SHALL BULLITT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THOSE LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. IN ANY CASE BULLITT AND ITS SUPPLIERS ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. BULLITT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE, FOR DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT ARISING OUT OF ITS OR ITS MANUFACTURERS’ NEGLIGENCE. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES MIGHT STATE THAT THE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ASPECTS OF ITS LIABILITY TO THE CONSUMER. WHERE THAT IS THE CASE, THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY.
Nothing in this agreement affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract.